Saturday, December 29, 2007

Who am I?


After a few nights of disturbing dreams, migraines and some deep conversations with the Alpha Buck and Clistacole... I am still wrestling with this tidy little question.

Who am I? Equally important is the tandem question - what is my purpose?

Truth is, I'm not sure. About either answer.
AB cautions I'm dieting strictly and just finished a healthy 'bout w/ PMS, so... rethink in a couple of days.

I am a woman.
I am a wife.
I am a partner.
I am a chinchilla mom.
I am a friend.
(I'd like to think I'm a good friend)
I am a writer.
I am a marketing manager.
I am a weight lifter.
(Per my trainer, I'm a bodybuilder having a recomp, not a dieter.)
I am a smart cookie.
I am a photographer.
I am creative.
I am funny.
I am sarcastic.
I am clairvoyant.
I am a fighter.
I am all of this and I am more.

I embrace change.
I welcome new experiences.
I am yearning to grow.

That is all, for now.

1 comment:

The Rev. Nicole Regina Hanley said...

You are a superior friend and confidant.