Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm Blessed


I've been in a bit of a why/how/what next sort of funk and was reminded today by Ken, my stupendous acupuncturist, that gratitude is always the best place to begin a journey.

He is, of course, BANG ON - and I'll begin this list by saying I'm grateful to him for pointing this out, when I had lost course. In no particular order...




I AM GRATEFUL:

for my loving husband
for my pets
for my friend Clistacole, who knows when to laugh with me, and when to laugh at me
for my 'row girls'
for my health
for my trainer, Erik
for my job
for my gift of clairvoyance and the ability to help people through this gift
for my home
for the promise of a new home in 2008
for Phil and his patience
for the promise of a family of my own
for a full fridge and a stocked pantry
for the Rangers tickets which were gifted to us
for mighty women who blog
for my 'online pals'
for a safe running car
for my parents
for my grandparents
for my brother
for my nephews
for the privilege of a gym membership
for the time to exercise
for the power to forgive
for the gift of forgiveness

For the million other blessings I've forgotten to list out, but will remember as soon as I post this page, I am grateful. I am honored and I am humbled.

Happy 2008 to you all.

No comments: