Sunday, July 13, 2008


I have set some goals - long and short term.
I am setting them forth here, to enable me to blog on them, track them and be held accountable for them.

I have 6 weeks before a milestone birthday. I intend to arrive at that birthday in the best shape of my life.

In the short term, I intend to set my nose back to the proverbial grindstone and turn in a weekly report at 100% compliance this week. In short, no cheats, no nibbles, no divergence from plan. This means getting in all the meals, workouts and water. At the present, I'm a bit behind on water and workouts, but I have a plan to pull bang on with the goal.

I originally intended this blog to be a chronicle of my recomp (per my trainer you never say diet) and I have noted it is such a struggle with feelings that I am even unable to blog about such matters. I will endeavor to unburden myself of the self hatred the dwells in my soul and shed this damnable fluff once and for all.

No comments: